Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2023 Intake for Information Technology Graduates
Mercedes-Benz South Africa - East London, Eastern Cape
Closing date yi 25 ka May 2023
- Mercedes-Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- South African Citizens
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology / Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Data Science)
- National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development)
- Email address provided is for query purposes only.
- Applications sent by email will not be considered.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- IMPORTANT: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
- If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Mercedes-Benz South Africa is committed to Employment Equity when recruiting, this includes persons living with disabilities.
Shortlisted applicants will be requested to indicate their interest in either one of the following IT career fields:
- IT Business Analyst
- Software Developer
- Data Analytics/Data Science & Data Engineer
- IT Operations Specialist in the fields of Networks/Data Center
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- Relevant practical experience in your field of study
- Exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- An opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- Coaching and mentoring support.
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
- Renee Jade Louise Vengadajellum
- Email: [email protected]
- 7 Settlers Way, Gately Industrial Township, East London, 5200, South Africa