- Grade 12 and a relevant three year post-matric qualification with two years higher education academic administration experience or equivalent;
- Expertise in MS office with advance Excel, Power point and Google products;
- A valid driver’s license or ability to commute reliably to work daily
The following would be advantageous:
- Administrative experience in a Higher Education environment as well as knowledge of student administration systems.
- Financial, post graduate and research administrative experience in a donor-funded environment