Customer Service Collection Agent
WNS - Century City, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Call Centre
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Minimum of Matric (Grade 12)
- 12 Months relevant work experience in collections environment
- Full Microsoft office skills using e.g. Excel, PowerPoint.
- Be required to proactively contact customers both by telephone and in writing.
- This will require both inbound and outbound calling, most of which will involve ‘telephone dialer’ activity;
- Be required to work to agreed quality standards and within agreed timescales;
- Be responsible for proactively developing and maintaining your specialist industry, business and system knowledge;
- Be responsible for managing complaints and ensuring the compliance of these;
- Need to liaise with both internal and external colleagues throughout the business and externally with customers;
- Have knowledge of debt collection techniques and be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Work with your customers to reduce debt in a timely manner to meet agreed targets.
- This will involve dealing with customer’s queries and internal queries within agreed SLA’s.
- Part of the role will be to mitigate any risk to our client and take necessary escalation action as appropriate;
- Maintain customer related information on systems to the required standards to progress work, maintain accurate records, identify gaps in customer’s records and proactively collect appropriate information.
- Working hours:
- Nightshift hours from 16h00 to 02h00 (SA time) or 9:00 to 17:00 (CST), Monday to Friday.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 25 ka February 2021