Customer Service Agent
WNS - Century City, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Call Centre
Closing date ayichazwanga
- The position available is for one of our biggest UK clients and is based from Bellville and Century City offices.
- Minimum requirement of at least a good Grade 12
- Maths and/or Maths literacy is advantageous
- Customer service experience
- UK call center experience advantageous.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy (Essential).
- Proficient in MS Word, Email and good typing speed (Essential).
- Neutral accent with excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Essential).
- Provide a reliable and trustworthy customer service to one of UK’s largest energy provider.
- Identify and understand customer needs to consistently provide a high quality service.
- Follow clear instructions and guidelines to investigate, resolve and process high volume customer enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Escalate any queries or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure they are handled and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate information on products and services to clients to ensure consistency across the organization.
- Promote and cross-sell the UK client’s products and services to complement existing products (where applicable) and enhance customer experience and loyalty.
- Operate customer related information systems to maintain and secure records.
- Contribute to the success of the team and the business by achieving personal targets.
- Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 25 ka February 2021