Wholesale and Retail Sector Education and Training Authority - Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 4th ka July 2022
- Provide sound, effective and efficient administration services to the Province that will enable easy accessibility, accuracy and comprehensiveness of information and up-to-date records.
- National Diploma in Public Administration/ Management (NQF level 6)
- 2-3 years’ experience in Administration
Skills & Competencies
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Administration
- Sound effective and efficient administration of all records and information to enable easy accessibility and accuracy and comprehensiveness of information
- Check all submissions and contracts for accuracy and completeness against set standards and checklists
- Compile claims ensuring accuracy and compliance with contractual agreements and standard process and procedures
- Ensure well organized filing system is implemented for all areas of the operations
- Prepare documentation for external moderation ensuring compliance to policies and procedures
- Keep Senior Project Specialist and Provincial Manager informed of the progress and status performance
- Prepare various reports ensuring quality delivery within specified deadlines
- Keep track of WSP submissions on the system and keep project team informed of progress
- Accurate and efficient capturing of Leaner Information on the system ensuring optimal attention to detail at all times
- Provide support to stakeholders on the completion and submission of WSP/ART/PIVOTAL documentation
- Assist with resolving stakeholders’ queries ensuring projects specialist are informed and up-dated on a continuous basis
- Adherence to W&RSETA policies, procedures, PFMA and relevant legislation
- Assist with preparations for the internal and external audits
- Maintain a close working relationship between team members to optimally support Western Cape performance and deliver on stakeholder needs and requirements
- Adhere to sound corporate Governance in all aspects of the Western Cape SETA’s operations ensuring the integrity of SETA operations
- Ensure all behaviours and conduct are aligned with the SETA values
- Effective, professional communication and dialogue with all stakeholders
- Effectively plan, coordinate, manage and execute ad hoc projects
- Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements of this position should apply, by forwarding their CVs for attention: Libokanyo Khumalo (Senior Manager: HR).
- All applications must be accompanied by certified copies of the ID and all educational qualifications and they should not be older than 6 months.
- Applications received after the closing date, will not be considered.
- The Wholesale and Retail SETA reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s).
- The organisation will give preference to candidates in line with the Employment Equity goals.
- Please include the reference number, name of the position & Province on the subject line on the application.
- R182 742 – R215 260 (Total Cost to Company per annum)
Download Full Vacancy
Aplaya nge Email
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 22 ka June 2022