Principal Provincial Inspectors (Quality Evaluator) - 5 posts available, Ref No. TPW 165/2021
Western Cape Department of Transport and Public Works - Brackenfell, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 31st ka January 2022
- The Department of Transport and Public Works, Western Cape Government has opportunities for competent individuals to evaluate quality and impact of learning interventions for the directorate.
- The successful incumbent must possess the following personal attributes: Ability to work under pressure; Well developed ability to develop credibility, trust and cooperation in interpersonal interactions.
- These posts are based in Brackenfell, but requires extensive travelling across the province.
- Grade 12 (Senior certificate or higher qualification);
- Must be in possession of a Basic Traffic Diploma;
- Registered traffic officer;
- A valid (Code A and EC) driving licence;
- No criminal record;
- A minimum of 6 years law enforcement experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and report writing skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to conduct research;
- Interpersonal skills.
- Evaluate the quality of training and administrative processes;
- Conduct impact evaluations of training and administrative information;
- Conduct impact assessment of training programmes;
- Ad hoc tasks.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
- These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department.
- The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
- Kindly note that technical support is only available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16.00.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your online application you may contact the helpline at 0861 370 202.
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- Experience in the following: Collation of information and compilation of reports; Facilitating assessment and outcomes-based education; Sound knowledge of Traffic Law Enforcement practices and principles and applicable policies and procedures; Collation of information and compilation of reports.
- R321 543 per annum (Salary level 8)
Note on remuneration
- Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the middle-management service (MMS) and contract positions are inclusive of all costs related to service benefits or obligations including basic salary, 13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc.
- MMS remuneration packages are flexible and may be individually structured as prescribed.
- Where remuneration is not indicated as CTE, employees' service benefits or obligations are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or collective agreements.
Mr H Arendse at (021) 983 1536
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 15 ka December 2021