Administrator Branch Coordinator: Administration and Reporting, Ref No. TPW 41/2022
Western Cape Department of Transport and Public Works - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 16 ka May 2022
- The Department of Transport and Public Works, Western Cape Government has an opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual to coordinate generic admin functions (Human Resource, Finance, Logistics) and liaise with relevant Head Office component (Corporate Relations Unit, Finance, etc).
- Grade 12 (Senior certificate or equivalent qualification);
- A minimum of 6 years relevant experience;
- Recommendation: A valid (Code B or higher) driving licence.
Skills & Competencies
- Modern systems of governance and administration;
- Latest advances in public management theory and practice;
- Supply chain duties;
- Understanding of the legislative framework governing the public service;
- Computer literacy in MS Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics.
- Coordinate all Human Resource related matters for the branch and liaise with relevant HO component: Facilitate the management of the talent plan;
- Act as liaison between Transport Control Officer (departmental) and components in branch;
- Coordinate and facilitate all financial matters between Road Branch and Branch Finance (budget, finance, SCM, losses);
- Coordinate and facilitate generic admin processes by liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
- These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department.
- The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
- Kindly note that technical support is only available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16.00.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your online application you may contact the helpline at 0861 370 202.
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- R261 372 per annum (Salary Level 7)
Note on remuneration
- Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the middle-management service (MMS) and contract positions are inclusive of all costs related to service benefits or obligations including basic salary, 13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc.
- MMS remuneration packages are flexible and may be individually structured as prescribed.
- Where remuneration is not indicated as CTE, employees' service benefits or obligations are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or collective agreements.
Ms L Buys at 082 7307792
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 19 ka April 2022