Administrative Officer: EPWP Compliance Monitoring, Ref No. TPW 42/2022
Western Cape Department of Transport and Public Works - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 16 ka May 2022
- The Department of Transport and Public Works, Western Cape Government has an opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual to provide administrative support and conduct compliance monitoring related activities in the unit.
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (National Diploma/B-Degree or higher);
- A minimum of 1-year relevant experience;
- A valid code B (or higher) driving licence.
- People with disabilities that restrict driving abilities but have reasonable access to transport may also apply.
Skills & Competencies
- National, Provincial and Departmental policies, prescripts and practices regarding EPWP;
- Programme/project management, research and planning procedures;
- Supply Chain and Financial Management;
- Public Service reporting procedures;
- Computer literacy;
- Written and verbal communication;
- Data Analysis;
- Report writing & formulation;
- Planning and organising;
- Problem solving;
- Ability to interpret and apply policy;
- Financial Management.
- Provide admin support to Assistant Director and Deputy Director;
- Compliance with Supply Chain Management prescripts and participate on EPWP SCM Committees;
- Compliance with PFMA to ensure effective financial management;
- Ensure that records and documents are appropriately stored;
- Provide system related support to Provincial Department and municipalities;
- Liaise with participants through Participant Inductions;
- Liaise with implementing bodies (organisations, Provincial Departments and Municipalities);
- Conduct On-Site Verifications and Pre-Audit Assessments with relevant stakeholders;
- Obtain inputs, collate information and compile complex document reports and presentations;
- Conduct research on behalf of the Deputy Director;
- Compile monthly reports to Deputy Director with regard to all programmes and beneficiaries progress in a regional context.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
- These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department.
- The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
- Kindly note that technical support is only available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16.00.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your online application you may contact the helpline at 0861 370 202.
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- R261 372 per annum (Salary Level 7)
Note on remuneration
- Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the middle-management service (MMS) and contract positions are inclusive of all costs related to service benefits or obligations including basic salary, 13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc.
- MMS remuneration packages are flexible and may be individually structured as prescribed.
- Where remuneration is not indicated as CTE, employees' service benefits or obligations are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or collective agreements.
Mr J Smit (021) 483 8533
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 16 ka April 2022