Talent Sourcing Officer: Talent Sourcing, Ref No. DOTP 34/2022
Western Cape Department of the Premier - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 4th ka July 2022
- The Department of the Premier, Western Cape Government has an opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual to administer the Recruitment and Selection processes, as well as to provide a recruitment and selection consultancy service to client departments.
- The successful incumbent must be willing travel when required.
- Appropriate 3-year National Diploma (or higher qualification) majoring in Human Resource Management or B-Degree (or higher qualification) in Industrial Psychology;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a Recruitment and Selection environment
Skills & Competencies
- Competency based recruitment processes, inclusive of head-hunting processes;
- Shortlisting and interview processes;
- Public service / government policies;
- Competency Based Recruitment;
- Online recruitment systems;
- Database management;
- Communication (verbal and written);
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting;
- Consultative and effective Problem solving;
- Networking working with people and ability to meet customer expectations;
- Computer literacy.
- Responsible for drafting of vacancy advertisements which includes application questionnaires in consultation with client departments;
- Liaising with various service providers (Media/e-Recruit and Response Handling);
- Identify, address and resolve selection delays;
- Facilitate and advise on the compiling of shortlists;
- Create competency-based interview questions;
- Responsible for logistical arrangements for interviews;
- Finalise interview processes through competency assessments/proficiency tests and nominations;
- Maintenance of the recruitment and selection database and reporting on delays;
- Execute high standard of quality in all operational work;
- Dealing with inquiries from clients and applicants;
- Facilitate and provide professional advice on the sourcing of talent across various professions, inclusive of shortlisting, interview processes and verification's (personnel suitability checks) and the appointment decision, as well as the issuing of employment offers;
- Communication across various levels regarding e-recruit processes.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
- These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department.
- The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
- Kindly note that technical support is only available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16.00.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your online application you may contact the helpline at 0861 370 202.
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- R261 372 per annum (Salary level 7)
Note on remuneration
- Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the middle-management service (MMS) and contract positions are inclusive of all costs related to service benefits or obligations including basic salary, 13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc.
- MMS remuneration packages are flexible and may be individually structured as prescribed.
- Where remuneration is not indicated as CTE, employees' service benefits or obligations are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or collective agreements.
Mr F Gerber at (021) 483 6028
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 20 ka June 2022