Contact Centre Assistant Manager: E-Government for Citizens, Ref No. DOTP 57/2021
Western Cape Department of the Premier - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 31st ka January 2022
- The Department of the Premier, Western Cape Government has an opportunity for an Assistant Manager to render an interactive Client (Citizens) interface Management function.
- The successful candidate will support the Programme Manager with end to end Contact Centre ticket (query, information, complaint, compliment) management process including intake, general and priority escalation and resolution.
- An appropriate 3-year National Diploma/B-Degree or higher qualification;
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in a Client Relationship Management environment;
- Recommendation: A valid code B (or higher) driving licence.
Skills & Competencies
- Governance and Administration;
- Change Management;
- Media Management communication;
- Highly developed interpretive, conceptualization/ formulation ability;
- Outstanding planning and organising skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Creative presentation skills;
- People management skills;
- Proven computer literacy (Management Information Systems);
- Communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Client Relationship Management;
- Financial Management;
- Human Resource Management;
- Operations Management;
- Strategic Management;
- Provide and implement client (citizen) service delivery policies and strategies;
- Render interactive Client (Citizen) Service channels;
- Co-ordination of frontline service delivery support;
- Provide strategic access to information and service;
- Evaluating operational needs and work level requirements.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
- These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department.
- The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
- Kindly note that technical support is only available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16.00.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your online application you may contact the helpline at 0861 370 202.
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- R382 245 per annum (Salary level 9)
Note on remuneration
- Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the middle-management service (MMS) and contract positions are inclusive of all costs related to service benefits or obligations including basic salary, 13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc.
- MMS remuneration packages are flexible and may be individually structured as prescribed.
- Where remuneration is not indicated as CTE, employees' service benefits or obligations are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or collective agreements.
Mr M Baderoen at (021) 483 5178
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 20 ka December 2021