Western Cape Department of Health - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 16 ka May 2022
- A job opportunity exists for the right candidate in Western Cape.
- The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity.
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in the regard will be appreciated.
- No payment of any kind is required when applying for any of the positions advertised by the Western Cape Government.
- Appropriate three-year National Diploma/Degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or Media Studies.
- Appropriate experience in a corporate communication environment, public relations or marketing environment.
- Appropriate internal communication in corporate communications.
- Client management experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Content management for both web and internal communications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, Afrikaans and or Xhosa.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Provide Corporate support to Business Units.
- Responsible for the production of corporate communication.
- Provide copy writing service to business units and strategic corporate and campaign communication.
- Align strategic messaging with corporate, campaign and web communication channels.
- Candidates may be subjected to a competency test.
- No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
- As directed by the Department of Public Service and Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records and previous employment.
- It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.
- It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be: available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department and bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body.
- Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
Inherent Requirement of the Job:
- Valid Code (B/EB) drivers' licence.
- R321 543 - R378 765 per annum annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).
- Mr M van der Heever, tel. no. (021) 483 - 3716
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 25 ka April 2022