Administration Clerk: Support
Western Cape Department of Health - Green Point, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 8 ka July 2022
- A job opportunity exists for the right candidate in Western Cape.
- The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity.
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in the regard will be appreciated.
- No payment of any kind is required when applying for any of the positions advertised by the Western Cape Government.
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent) with Mathematics or Accountancy as a passed subject or Senior Certificate (or equivalent) with experience/ competencies that focuses on the Key Performance Areas (KRAs) of the post.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound knowledge of the Procurement process.
- Computer literacy (MS Word and Excel).
- Good human relations in order to handle supplier and demander queries.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of General Conditions of a Contract (GCC).
- The procurement of Contract items loaded on the MEDSAS system.
- Handling of non-contract items via the MEDSAS system.
- Handling the outstanding/ overdue pharmaceutical orders placed by demanders and related institutions.
- Managing all documents pertaining to the process of the Direct Deliveries of orders to demanders and the payment thereof.
- Maintain a filing system.
- Candidates may be subjected to a competency test.
- No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
- As directed by the Department of Public Service and Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records and previous employment.
- It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.
- It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be: available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department and bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body.
- Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
- R176 310- R207 681 per annum Annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).
- Ms C Buthelezi, tel.no. (021) 483-8804
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 20 ka June 2022