Graduate Internship Programme [2022/2023 – 2023/2024] X39
Western Cape Department of Education - Various Areas, Western Cape
Internship | Government
Closing date yi 11 ka February 2022
- Youth programme (focusing on ages up to 34 years of age) and will provide an opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of twenty-four (24) months, whereby successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R6 083.70.
- Women and people with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Business Intelligence Management (4 posts – Information Technology)
- Cape Winelands: (2 posts – Human Resource Management/Financial management) (2 posts – Psychology / Social Work)
- Eden and Central Karoo: (2 posts Financial Management/Accounting; Public Management) (2 posts – Psychology / Social Work)
- Overberg: (2 posts – Public Management / Administration; Archives / Records Management) (2 posts – Psychology / Social Work)
- West Coast: (2 posts) (Financial Management) (2 posts – Psychology / Social Work)
- Metro Central: (2 posts – Financial Management/Accounting; Public Management) (2 posts – Psychology / Social Work)
- Metro East: (2 posts – Human Resources; Public Management / Administration) (2 posts – Psychology / Social Work)
- Metro North: (3 posts – Financial Management/Accounting; Public Management/ Administration) (2 posts – Psychology / Social Work)
- Metro South: (2 posts – Public Management / Administration; Financial Management / Accounting) (2 posts – Psychology / Social Work)
- 3-year diploma or degree (NQF 6 or 7) in one of the following:
- Financial Management Systems; Financial Management; Accounting
- Human Resource Management/ Development
- Public Management / Administration
- Archives / Records Management
- Information Technology
- 3 or 4-year degree (NQF 8) in Psychology / Social Work
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy: MS Office Package (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), e-mail system, Internet.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Listening skills.
- Ability to gather and process information.
- Good written and verbal communications skills in 2 official languages of the Western Cape.
- The Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination.
- Render general admin support in the chosen office.
- Faxes and certified copies older than 3 months will not be accepted.
- The WCED will not be held responsible for any costs relating to relocation, subsistence and travelling.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- Kindly accept that, if you do not hear from the WCED by 20 March 2022, your application was unsuccessful.
Candidates must electronically submit the following completed documents:
- Z83 form
- Certified copy of the relevant qualification;
- Certified copy of a South African bar-coded ID book or South African ID card;
- Academic results certified by the academic institution.
- Ms B Mpama, [email protected] 021 467 2550 (Head Office)/ Ms M Jita, [email protected] 021 467 2224 (Head Office)
Download Full Vacancy