Administration Clerk: Corporate Services Relations Management
Western Cape Department of Economic Development and Tourism - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 27 ka September 2021
- The Department of Economic Development and Tourism, Western Cape Government has an opportunity for a competent individual to provide a general administrative support service to the corporate relations unit.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12 or equivalent qualification).
- Recommendation: Relevant working experience; A valid (Code B or higher) driving licence.
Skills & Competencies
- Human Resources policies, Human Resource systems and directives;
- General support;
- Registry tasks;
- Application of relevant legislation;
- Personal and Salary System (PERSAL);
- Communication (Written and verbal) skills;
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office);
- Record keeping;
- Analytical thinking;
- Basic numeracy.
- Provide general administrative support to the corporate relations unit;
- Rendering office administrative support service;
- Sort and register incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Maintaining a filing system;
- Follow up on outstanding documents;
- Dispose of archival material in terms of archive instructions;
- Print and prepare documents;
- Provide logistical support;
- Arrange travel invitations, book training for employees on the PHRD System, venue bookings and catering;
- Arrange meetings, draft agenda and take internal minutes;
- Perform general typing;
- Compile spreadsheets;
- Manage, collect and capture electronic data;
- Assist with all human resource related queries from employees within the department.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
- These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department.
- The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
- Kindly note that technical support is only available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16.00.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your online application you may contact the helpline at 0861 370 202.
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- R173 703 per annum (Salary Level 5)
Note on remuneration
- Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the middle-management service (MMS) and contract positions are inclusive of all costs related to service benefits or obligations including basic salary, 13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc.
- MMS remuneration packages are flexible and may be individually structured as prescribed.
- Where remuneration is not indicated as CTE, employees' service benefits or obligations are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or collective agreements.
Ms M Jacobs at 083 382 2626
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 5 ka September 2021