Accounting Clerk: Management Accounting, Ref No. DEDAT 05/2022
Western Cape Department of Economic Development and Tourism - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 23rd ka May 2022
- The Department of Economic Development and Tourism, Western Cape Government has an opportunity for an energetic, pro-active and diligent individual who is motivated and innovative to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification) with mathematics and/or accounting as passed subjects.
- Recommendation: Administrative experience; A post-school qualification in either economics or accounting.
Skills & Competencies
- Interpersonal relations;
- Innovation and teamwork;
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office);
- Communication (verbal and written);
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Maintenance of filing system in the sub-directorate;
- Collection and collation of relevant budget statistics;
- Ensuring the upkeep of the monitoring and evaluation system of staff;
- Organisation of meetings with programme managers and programme units;
- Perform secretariat function to finance meetings with programmes/main divisions;
- Provide personnel administrative clerical support services within the component;
- Provide financial administrative support services in the component.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
- These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department.
- The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
- Kindly note that technical support is only available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16.00.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your online application you may contact the helpline at 0861 370 202.
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- R176 310 per annum (Salary level 5)
Note on remuneration
- Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the middle-management service (MMS) and contract positions are inclusive of all costs related to service benefits or obligations including basic salary, 13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc.
- MMS remuneration packages are flexible and may be individually structured as prescribed.
- Where remuneration is not indicated as CTE, employees' service benefits or obligations are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or collective agreements.
Mr R Le Breton at (021) 483 9158 / Ms H Matakane at (021) 483 9153
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 29 ka April 2022