Purification Assistants - (3 Posts)
West Coast District Municipality - Various Areas, Western Cape
Full-Time | Municipality
Closing date yi 10 ka December 2021
- West Coast District Municipality strives towards rendering a dynamic and effective service to the community under its jurisdiction.
- As an Employment Equity employer, we currently offer this vacancy to appropriately qualified and experienced individuals.
- Grade 10 with Maths and Science / any water subject NTS I, II or III / the Core Unit Standards of the Appropriate NQF 2 Qualification Water
- 3 months relevant experience
Skills & Competencies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work independently
- Communicate effectively in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Good cleansing skills
- Attention to Detail
- Performs activities / tasks under supervision associated with the purification plant and executing cleaning duties to ensure a quality water supply service to the consumer.
- In addition to the salary mentioned for the permanent position and subject to certain conditions, the District Municipality offers competitive fringe benefits, such as housing subsidy, a 13th cheque, membership of pension / retirement and medical aid funds.
- The prescribed application forms are available during office hours from Ms P Boer on 022-4338400 or on the website at www.westcoastdm.co.za/vacancies.html.
- Council reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- No late applications or applications via fax or email will be accepted.
- CVs will not be returned to candidates.
- Canvassing will disqualify a candidate.
- Should no feedback from this office be received within 60 days of the closing date, candidates may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful.
- TSW 25a (1)
- TSW 25
- TSW 25a
- R109 947.00 – R138 672.00 per annum (TASK grading 4)
- 10 December 2021 at 14h00
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 25 ka November 2021