Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Customer Service Advisor
Webhelp - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Call Centre
Closing date yi 13 ka July 2020
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in a contact centre environment working on an international retail campaign
- Ability to work shifts.
Skills & Competencies
- MS Outlook experience
- Excellent command of English language
- Attention to detail
- Clear credit and criminal records.
- Working towards consistently achieving and exceeding set targets
- Consistently applying agreed behavioural and compliance standards
- Sharing knowledge and skills with other members of the team
- Communicating new information that is relevant to the campaign to colleagues, customers and managers
- Developing and maintaining current knowledge of the campaign
- Ensuring first contact resolution at all times
- Protecting information security and taking responsibility for highlighting any issues that you are made aware of by using the correct processes.
- Do you have experience of working in a contact centre for an international retail campaign? We have career opportunities for dynamic team players with a passion for people to join our Webhelp team on an exciting campaign in Cape Town.
- As a Customer Service Advisor you will have the opportunity to earn incentives and grow within your team.
- You will need to be a fast learner and quick thinker, a people’s person with a genuine passion and flare for communication. You'll need to have empathy and efficiency when dealing with our customers. You’ll need to be quick thinking and able to multitask.
- We want problem solvers and solution finders who strive to give of their very best in everything they do and are always willing to go the extra mile to exceed customer’s expectations.
- If you can easily adapt to change and thrive in a fast paced environment then show us what you’ve got and apply today
- Base entitlement R5850
- Medical aid contribution
- Subsidised door to door transport service for all shifts ending after 18:30
- Fantastic employee assistance programme (EAP)
- WebHEALTH benefits: World class working environment, exercise classes, partly subsidised canteen, access to financial well-being sessions, will writing sessions, stress management sessions and so much more…