Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
- A vacancy exists at the Cape Town Office of the Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions Pty Ltd, for the position of Payroll Administrator.
- The position report to the Payroll Supervisor and will involve the compilation of the weekly/monthly payrolls, together with various supplementary components of the job. The position requires a mature and confidential approach.
- Strong payroll principals, computer and payroll system skills
- A minimum of 10 years payroll WAGE and SALARY experience.
- Work independently as well as a team, to strict deadlines, which require accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of all labour legislation and National Bargaining Council Collective Agreement for the Road Freight Industry is an advantage
- Require to have strong reconciliation skills and use of own initiative
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of employees tax and statutory requirement
- Ability to co-ordinate and control information from distant regions.
- Performing the full payroll function from processing, verifying and reconciling of pay information taking into account Legislation, Company Policy and Audit Requirement.
- Ensuring accurate payment of salaries and wages on a weekly and monthly basis
- Reconciliation of 3rd Party Payments
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation of a detailed analytical review of the salaries for the pay period
- Reporting material variances from prior to current month.
- Support to the payroll .
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 20 ka May 2020