Recoveries Liaison - Credit Clerk
Truworths - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Call Centre
Closing date yi 15 ka January 2022
- Our Recoveries department requires an individual with an enquiring mind and a real passion for customer service, to work in their Recoveries Team.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Call Centre (customer service, collections and/or sales) experience
- Vision and CAS experience (advantageous)
- Ability to speak an African language (advantageous)
- Understanding of Debt Review and Sequestration process (advantageous)
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent telephonic communication skills (clarity, pace, pitch and tone of voice will be used for short listing purposes)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy
- Numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Open to learning
- Passionate, enthusiastic and innovative
- High personal standards in terms of work ethic, professionalism and punctuality
- Able to work well in a team
- Resolve email and telephonic queries from internal and external stakeholders, as well as customers, which relates to any account outsourced for collection or recovery.
- Accurately assess communication/ requests/ queries and respond in line with the SLA.
- Ensure customer account records and internal systems are timeously and accurately maintained.
- Action workflow queues promptly and appropriately.
- Accurately process ad hoc journals and/or allocate payments to accounts.
- Identify and escalate problematic queries timeously.
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
- It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
- Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 28 ka December 2021