Call Centre Operator - Telemarketing
Truworths - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Call Centre
Closing date yi 15 ka January 2022
- Our Outbound Call Center requires Telemarketing Agents with a high level of energy to provide a world class one stop customer service.
- Matric or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 12 months experience in customer service role - contact centre.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literate (Excel, Word).
- Computer literacy and accurate data entry skills with emphasis on 100% accuracy.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- High degree of self-discipline, personal drive and high sense of urgency.
- Understanding the concept of team work and team spirit and able to fit in harmoniously.
- Pro-active problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Goal orientated.
- High stress tolerance.
- Team work.
- Adapt to change quickly, in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate customer related information systems to the required standard maintaining accurate and secure records
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of customer services principles and able to apply it in the workplace.
- Preparation for Inbound and Outbound Calls.
- Quality of Call Opening.
- Quality of Call Ending.
- Telephone Personality – demonstrates a customer-orientated, energetic, friendly, respectful and empathetic telephone personality.
- Quality of Collections Call.
- Quality of Credit Line Affordability Calculations.
- Educating the Customer – exercises good judgement as to when to educate the customer (for example, benefits of payment; NCA).
- Administration – demonstrates an ability to adhere to administrative call procedures with speed and accuracy and updates customer details, summarises comments in the memo field.
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
- It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
- Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 28 ka December 2021