Tekkie Town Product Planner George
Closing date yi 15 ka November 2019
- The product planner is responsible for the delivery, implementation and management of the departmental business plans that support the departments, merchandise strategy. Tekkie Town is looking for a self-confident, motivated, positive and resilient individual who can think laterally and who has strong analytical and proven numerical abilities.
- They will need to have a successful track record in store and product planning to maintain and grow the above-mentioned portfolio in accordance with company strategies.
- Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, passionate about performance and will have the high energy level required for this fast-paced, exciting and dynamic retail environment.
- A Grade 12 certificate or equivalent is an essential requirement.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in product planning is essential preferably brand related.
- A relevant business qualification would be an advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency in the latest Microsoft packages (word & Advanced Excel) is an essential requirement.
- Knowledge of the retail merchandise cycle with regards to Buying, planning, logistics and stores.
- Working Experience and Enterprise planning system.
- A strong logical thinking and analytical ability with excellent numerical skills and the ability to be accurate and pay attention to detail.
- Has a high energy level and is performance-driven and deadline-orientated.
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Ability to remain flexible, function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with complexities, use initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- Sound communication and negotiation skills and must be honest and ethical in everything they do.
- Preparing and implementing merchandise business plans in support of the company strategy.
- Re-forecast seasonal sales based on previous performance in order to maximize profitability.
- Providing accurate and timeous merchandise information to minimize risk and optimize business opportunity.
- Preparing and delivering merchandise assortment plans.
- Range building in line with the departmental business plan.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Makhwenkwe Gwegwe nge 8 ka November 2019