takealot Restaurant Support Assistant Cape Town
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Successfully completed NQF Level 4/Matric/Grade 12 (tertiary studies advantageous)
- Minimum of 6-12 months call center environment or technical help desk
- Experience in supporting SAAS product beneficial.
- Flexibility to work shifts - able to work rotational shifts, Public Holidays, weekends and flexible hours as required by the business operation
Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member
- Able to communicate clearly and voice an opinion.
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude and high energy.
- Process orientated.
- Passion for customer service.
- Passion for working in a start-up environment.
- Competence in Excel and Word.
- Comfortable and able to function in an ambiguous, fast paced, high pressure environment, while maintaining high quality outputs.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Providing first level support to Mr D Food restaurant partners.
- Assisting restaurants with:
- Any Mr D Food restaurant device problems
- Menu update requests,
- Individual order related queries raised by customers or restaurants
- Restaurant operations issues.
- Logging of Zendesk tickets and assigning them to the relevant departments for second level suport. This includes Finance, Operations, Device Support and Product. Responding back to restaurants with the resolution once ticket resolved.
- Monitoring the restaurant acceptance of food orders and contacing restaurants to ensure a high order acceptance percentage.
- Monitoring the connectivity performance of restaurant devices, performing basic troubleshooting and/or escalating bigger problems to device management team.
- Manually hiding and un-hiding menu items that are reported as out of stock.
- Daily reporting on Restaurant support activities, device performance and restaurant acceptance ratios.
- Logging of system errors and bugs as they arise.
- Working closely with Food CSM to provide restaurant information to him for Food CS to resolve customer problems
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 9 ka October 2019