Call Centre Consultant
Southern African Music Rights Organisation - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Call Centre
Closing date yi 13 ka April 2021
- The above vacancies exist within the Queries & Research Department and reports to the Manager: Queries.
- The purpose is to ensure that SAMRO’s reputation remains intact through exceptional customer relations with our members, both composers and authors, by interacting, responding and resolving written and telephonic queries and requests within the Rights Holders Services Division.
- At least 1-year call centre experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills;
- Basic PC and keyboard skills, including working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet packages;
- A Customer Service or Call Centre qualification will be an advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team; and
- Ability to communicate in one or more African languages would be an advantage
- Customer service orientation;
- Time management;
- Analytical thinker;
- Team player;
- Logical thinker; and
- Attention to detail.
- Query Resolution;
- Handling Inbound & Outbound calls and emails;
- Updating of members banking details;
- Creating a customer service culture;
- Performing quality and security checks; and
- General administration.
- If you are confident that you have the necessary qualification and experience to perform the above-mentioned duties, please forward your CV (stating which position you are applying for) in confidence.
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 7 ka April 2021