Human Resources Administration Clerk Ref No: PS 18/ 2022
South Cape TVET College - George, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 23rd ka May 2022
- Matric plus a minimum 3-year accredited Degree/National Diploma or National N Diploma (REQV 13) in Human Resource Management/Public Management/Public Administration with a minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience in Human Resource Management or related field.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of relevant HR Prescripts, Labour Relations Act, 1995 and Prescriptive.
- Departmental policies, procedures and delegations, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Policy development, PSCBC and ELRC Resolutions, Continuous Education and Training Act No 6 of 2006, Employment of Educators Act, Public Service Act.
- Knowledge of relevant HR Prescripts.
- Good interpersonal relations, customer relations, supervisory skills and computer Literacy.
- Ability to lead a team of HR practitioners and offer advice to Senior Management on HR related matters.
- Ability to act professionally and ethically at all times.
- Ability to effectively communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Ensure the implementation of Human Resource functions such as leave administration, performance management, and termination of services.
- Communicate and implement policy and legislative matters.
- Maintain post establishment.
- Ensure proper administration of transfers, service benefits (including housing subsidies, accommodation, pension, medical aid, staff bursaries, grievances, disciplinary proceedings.
- Capturing of any salary related transactions on PERSAL/VIP.
- Handle general enquiries pertaining to salaries and allowances.
- Assist in recruitment and selection process.
- Administer and manage information.
- Maintain duty register.
- Please ensure that you take note of the disclaimer under each advert pertaining to the sending of applications during the various lockdown levels.
- Ensure that you use the correct e-mail address as set in each advert.
- Applications with supporting documentation, including a signed Z83 forms should be emailed to the respective email addresses.
- Applications send to incorrect email addresses will regrettably not be considered.
- All applications must be submitted in a New Z83 form obtainable on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/dpsa2g/vacancies.
- A completed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV (inclusive of three contactable referees and contact details), copies of all qualifications with academic transcripts/record, Trade Test, ID document and driver's licence.
- Please quote the relevant reference number of the post you are applying for.
- Candidates who apply for more than one post should complete a separate application form for each post.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a vetting process (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks [where applicable], qualification and employment verification).
- Where applicable, shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge/competence test.
- Matching and redeployment to other workstations within the College may be considered based on the operational requirements.
- Applicants in possession of a foreign qualification must attach an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) to their application forms.
- Non-RSA citizens/Permanent resident permit holders must submit a copy of his/her Permanent Resident Permit with his/her application.
- No late applications will be considered.
- The College/DHET reserves the right not to make appointments where it deems fit to do so.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you do not receive any response within three months after closing date of this advertisement, kindly accept that your application as unsuccessful.
- Preference will be given to persons from designated groups, especially with regard to race, gender and disability.
- South Cape TVET College invites suitable candidates to apply for the following permanent posts: Re-appointment of former employees. (1) An executive authority shall not re-appoint a former employee, if that employee left the public service: (a) earlier on the condition that he or she would not accept or seek re-appointment or (b) due to ill health and cannot provide sufficient evidence of recovery
- PS 18/ 2022
- R176 310 – R207 681 per annum (Level 05), plus benefits as applicable in the Public Service.
- Ms. Z Maimane at (044-8840359)
Download Full Vacancy
- Mr. M.E Gcuwa
- Applications must be forwarded: The Deputy Principal: Corporate Services, South Cape TVET College, 125 Mitchel Street, George 6530
Aplaya nge Email
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 2 ka May 2022