South African Reserve Bank - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | General Work
Closing date yi 28 ka June 2022
- The main purpose of this position is to clean designated facility areas as well as to ensure a hygienic environment for employees and visitors of the Cape Town Cash Centre of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB).
- A Grade 12 certificate or an equivalent qualification; and
- Some experience in a service-related environment (will be an advantage).
Skills & Competencies
- Quality assurance;
- Team work; and
- Plan and perform tasks against work plans as defined with the team leader.
- Clean offices, boardrooms, dining area, the plant, ablution facilities and parking areas.
- Load and offload consignments.
- All interested parties are invited to apply.
- Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualifications with your application.
- Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and security clearance as part of the selection process.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups.
- People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
- The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market.
- The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her competence and experience.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 9 ka June 2022