Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Crime Statistics Intern: Crime Statistics and Research
South African Police Service - Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship | Government
Closing date yi 28 ka February 2020
- The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Component: Crime Registrar.
- The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Statistics / Mathematics and Statistics / Actuarial Science / Demographic/ Informatics / Computer Sciences Quantitative Management, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Gather crime statistics in support of prevention, combatting and investigation of crime.
- Collate, evaluate, analyse, coordinate and disseminate crime information for the purpose of operation and strategic utilization.
- Withdrawing of crime statistics from corporate crime systems.
- Identifying of crime patterns and trends.
- Conducting consistency checks on crime statistics.
- Conducting Provincial statistical crime reports for publication purposes.
- Only the official Application Form for the Graduate Recruitment Scheme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to.
- Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the Application Form.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, National Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications with statement of results obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application.
- Certified copies should not be older than 6 months.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be posted/hand delivered timeously.
- Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- The closing date for all applications is 2020-02-28.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- All short-listed candidates will undergo a personal interview.
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to vetting.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 4 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 months Internship Contract.
- Graduate Recruitment Scheme in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Lieutenant Colonel LF Seletela: Tel no. 079 514 3939
- AC RB Mashego. Tel No. (012) 360 1078
- CR INT 08/2020