Recruitment Administrator (6 month Contract)
Shoprite Group - Brackenfell, Cape Town, Western Cape
Contract | Human Resources
- The Recruitment Administrator primarily focuses on providing high level recruitment administrative support to the Recruitment Consultants.
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for administrative tasks and ultimately ensuring a smooth flow of the recruitment process and a pleasant candidate experience.
- Grade 12/Matric certificate
- Relevant Human Resources qualification
- AFIS trained (advantageous)
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role (advantageous)
- HR Administration experience
- General Administration experience
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant employment legislation i.e. BCEA, EEA, LRA, POPIA.
- Telephone etiquette
- Stakeholder management
- Support the Recruitment Consultants in the implementation of recruitment objectives, policies and procedures
- Assist with shortlisting of junior positions
- Place job adverts via Neptune & Linkedin
- Schedule interviews
- Collate and conduct background checks (references, credit, criminal, qualification etc.)
- Ensure all onboarding documentation has been completed correctly & sent to Payroll timeously
- Assist with recruitment projects
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
- It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
- Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
- Shoprite is an equal opportunity employer.
- We endeavour to provide feedback to all candidates whenever possible, however, if you don't hear from us in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.