Customer Service Centre Agent
Shoprite Group - Brackenfell, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Customer Service
Closing date yi 6 ka December 2021
- The Customer Service Centre Agent will provide telephonic and email support to customers with regards to queries, complaints and product information related to in-store supermarket services, in a professional manner.
- To promote a positive image of the company through telephonic and written interaction.
- Matric (Grade 12)
- 5 years + Consumer complaint resolution environment
- 5 years + Inbound and outbound call centre
- Retail complaints experience would be very advantageous
Skills & Competencies
- 3 years world-class customer service principles
- Provide telephonic customer support and respond to emails
- Address telephonic complaints and general queries in a professional manner and in line with set standards
- Adhere to sound written communication principles
- Maintain customer service standards and promote a positive image of the Company
- Escalate complaints/enquiries/information to relevant operational level
- Ensure complaints/questions are answered/resolved in a reasonable time-frame
- Follow-up on customer enquiries and complaints, if applicable
- Address complaints referred by Social Media Department and provide written and verbal feedback, according to set standards
Mobile and web product user support:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on relevant e-product information (e.g. Air Time redemption, mobile coupon redemption, etc.) and address queries accordingly
- Follow-up on customer complaints.
- Log all incoming calls on a Customer Feedback CRM system, according to set guidelines in real time
- Ensure all captured information is accurate and complete
- Report incidents according to set guidelines
- Maintain quality control principles and recommend process improvements
- Meet client expectations and maintain quality customer service principles
- Address customer complaints and provide necessary feedback
- Adhere to professional telephone etiquette and principles
- Maintain confidentiality
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
- It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
- Shoprite is an equal opportunity employer. We endeavour to provide feedback to all candidates whenever possible, however, if you don't hear from us in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- 40 hours work week, scheduled any five days from Monday to Sunday, including public holidays:
- Mon - Sat: 08h00 - 17h00
- Sun/PH: 09h00 - 17h00
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 30 ka November 2021