Shoprite Cash and Banking Clerk Cape Town
Closing date yi 18 ka November 2019
Responsible for reconciling the stores tenders to the banking with additional entries processed for petty cash and receipts for RSA and non-RSA branches.
- Grade 12
- Balance sheet reconciliation (2 - 3 years)
- Corrections journals and postings
- Experience working on SAP (advantageous)
- Computer Literate
- Experience working on Excel or Google Sheets
- Retail cash reconciliations experience advantageous
Skills & Competencies
- Good understanding of cash and EFT processes in retail
- Cashbook processing
- Distinguish between expenses and balance sheet accounts
- Basic Accounting
- Strong communication skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong writing skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Reconciling the stores takings to the banking and follow up on any discrepancies regarding missing tenders, deposits, receipts or petty cash entries.
- Correspond with the branches and escalate to Regional Admin Managers to explain differences.
- Match and reconcile clearing accounts by utilising the various store reports available.
- Ensure stores are set up correctly for daily processing and addressing this with management.
- Ensure requested documents are available and legible for follow ups on queries.
- Ensure clearing accounts are balanced and cleared at month end.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 8 ka November 2019