Security Officer Grade B1 - Cape Quarter
Servest Careers - Tokai Cape Town, Western Cape
SERVEST SECURITY, A DIVISION OF SERVEST CAPE WEST BRANCH HAS A VACANCY FOR 2 X B1 SECURITY OFFICERS FOR SITE IN THE CAPE QUARTER
We are a self-posting company – company transport will not be provided
Client requirement you have to be vacinated against COVID 19.
Proof of vacination to be presented at interview.
Duties and Responsibilities
- All covid 19 protocols to be adhere too.
- Strict access control
- Able to read and write and understand instructions and directives
- You would be required to work shifts long hours, commencing shifts at 17h45 and 05H45 – reporting 15 mins before shift commences for shift parades
- Be able to think on your feet and handle any situation calmly.
- Your duties & responsibilities will be depended on the Clients requirements.
- This will be explained to you.
- We are a self-posting company – company transport will not be provided
- Client requirement you have to be vacinated against COVID 19 and proof of vacination to be provided at the interview
- Minimum 2 years’experience
- South African Citizen only Mature person of sober habits
- Self-posting Be well groomed Must be a team player - no chancers please
- Ability to perform continuous physical exertion as needed
- Working knowledge of basic security techniques, emergency evacuation procedures and use of mobile workforce technology solutions (Instacom / iTalk)
- Must have a smart phone
- Must have a mask
- No criminal record
- C.V. Valid Certified Grade B PSIRA Certificate (NOT EXPIRED) 2 x Certified Copies of ID 2 x plain copies of ID Certified copy of matric certificate Bank statement not older than 3 months SARS Proof of address not older than 3 months