Sea Harvest - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Finance
Closing date ayichazwanga
- To support the internal audit department in the achievement of the Sea Harvest internal audit plans.
- This will be achieved by the execution of internal audits and the conducting of other governance and risk related assurance and consulting activities throughout the Sea Harvest Group.
- Planning and execution of internal audit work within given time constraints.
- Regular interaction with Management and lower level staff to maintain a continuous internal audit presence.
- Valid code 08 Drivers License.
- Ability to travel when required
- BTech Internal Audit or equivalent degree.
- CIA or studying towards CIA.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work independently and productively.
- Administrative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent conversational and writing ability in English.
- Good computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Project Management.
- Report writing.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and can multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Information gathering; Planning, organising, coordinating and leading.
- Conceptual thinking; Driven and energetic.
- The ability to embrace, manage and drive change.
- Internal audit working papers.
- Sufficient identification, documentation, analysis, evaluation and recording of information in the appropriate working paper format to achieve internal audit engagement objectives.
- Draft internal audit findings and recommendations / Communication of internal audit results.
- Observations to be documented to support reportable matters including, root cause and risk identification and, required corrective action.
- Initial discussion of observations and recommendations to ensure understanding by, and support by Management to implement the required remedial action.
- Business process documentation and analysis.
- Document and analyse business processes to identify the inherent risks, controls and deficiencies ultimately leading to the internal audit tests.
- Development of internal audit programmes
- The development of audit tests based on sample sizes that meet the minimum external audit requirements that will support the opinion of the control environment.
- Administration & communication
- Regular reporting of project status regularly to departmental seniors.
- Maintaining of time sheets indicating productivity at desired levels.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 7 ka April 2021