Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
- Provide secretarial support to the Chief Executive of SIL; Chief Information Officer; Finance Manager and Head of Business Development.
- Matric with a Secretarial diploma
- A minimum of 3-5 years secretarial / personal assistant experience on a middle and senior management level
- Experience of gathering relevant information for report purposes
- Extensive travel arrangement experience
- E2 Financials system
- myWorkSpace Management Self Service (MSS)
- experience in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Power Point.
Skills & Competencies
- Business communications methods and processes
- An understanding of the Sanlam structures, committees and processes would be an advantage
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Quality focus
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active and working independently
- Problem solving
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise
Sanlam Core Competencies:
- Cultivates innovation
- Client focus (TCF)
- Drives results
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent office and diary management
- Mail and information management
- Time and priority management
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Organising and preparation of meetings; functions; presentations; conferences; workshops; video conferences, etc.
- Preparation of paper and electronic documents packs and the distribution thereof for the above and other meetings
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Minute taking, if applicable
- Consolidate and provide relevant reports, especially for Finance Manager and CE
- Support team members with all secretarial duties
- Assist with ad hoc requests
- Payment of invoices via E2 financial system or relevant payment system / process
- SAP Training Capturing
- Accurate Electronic filling on SharePoint.