Sanlam Office Assistant: Estate Department Bellville, Cape Town
Closing date yi 14 ka November 2019
- Grade 12
- 2 years’ experience in a frontline client care capacity within the Fiduciary industry.
Skills & Competencies
- Business ethics
- Protocol and telephone etiquette
- Time management strategies
- Understanding of cultural diversity
- Knowledge of SPF Distribution will be an advantage.
- Communicates effectively
- Problem solving
- Information gathering
- Cultivates innovation
- Concern for accuracy
- Plans and aligns
- Drives results
- Customer focus
- Being resilient
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Rendering of excellent client service.
- Telephone administration.
- Customer care.
- Effective communication, listening, understanding and interpreting to meet Sanlam Trust requirements.
- Handling of enquiries related to estates and trusts.
- Administrative responsibilities, including visits to Masters Office, SARS and any relevant institution to obtain documentation, lodge documents, resolving queries with Master and SARS, managing e-mail, faxes, incoming and outgoing mail, record keeping of archive files and call backs.
- Time and priority management.
- Office management.
- Keeping and updating of asset register.
- Assistant to the Estate Operational Manager.
- Operational responsibilities (housekeeping, applying of safety and security measurements).
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 8 ka November 2019