IT Support Coordinator
Sanlam - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | IT
Closing date ayichazwanga
- The role is for an intern-level candidate who is interested in starting a career in IT.
- The role includes participation in IT system support and project administration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification. (e.g. Information Systems).
- 2-4 years IT Support related experience will be beneficial.
Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite in general.
- Good understanding of the traditional software development & support lifecycle.
- Data analysis and reporting skills and experience will be beneficial
- A willingness to learn.
- Strong attention to detail and proactive attitude.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Shows initiative and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to operate in a team.
- Client focussed thinking.
- Friendly and patient with users.
- Reporting to the SCI Support Manager
- Responsible for monitoring the SCI Ticket Management System and the Support Inbox where SCI staff and other 3rd party support desks log incidents and work requests for the SCI IT team respectively.
- Assigning / Re-assigning / Escalating requests and incidents received by the business.
- Collaborating with all 3rd party resolver teams to ensure the timeous resolution of incidents and requests
- Responsible for SCI Support user administration including onboarding of new starters and off boarding of leavers.
- Responsible for distributing incidents and work requests, monitoring progress and providing feedback to business users until issues are resolved.
- Responsible for filing and archiving SCI support documents.
- Contributing to the improvement of the SCI IT Support Services through quality assessment, initiative and innovation.
- First Time Fix Resolution of issues reported to the service desk.
- Monitoring the SLA performance of 3rd party service providers and escalating SLA breaches and/or concerns to management.
- Identify and neutralise potential risks and challenges within the IT support service.
- Responsible for all audit related administration tasks.
- Creating relevant business continuity & training documentation.
- Service desk monthly reporting
- Shortlisting will commence from 16 January 2022.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 12 ka January 2022