Sanlam Client Care Representative: General x20 Bellville, Cape Town
Closing date yi 20 ka November 2019
- Matric/Grade 12
- A tertiary qualification which can either be a Diploma or Degree from a well-recognised institution is a requirement.
- Policy services administration experience within a financial company is highly recommended.
- Call Centre experience will be to your advantage.
- Ability to communicate Fluently in these languages: English, Afrikaans an any African Language is a requirement.
Skills & Competencies
- Must have passion for customer services
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude to identify and solve problems
- Capacity to manage information
- Very good Interpersonal skills
- You must have Integrity and hold respect for others
- Computer literate
- You will be responsible for providing professional and effective services to brokers, advisors and customers; meeting customer’s expectations, particularly in terms of quality and time-lines in compliance with the company’s standards.
- Effectively deal with all client e-mails/faxes; investigating, and ensuring resolution of client policy service enquiries
- Please take note that the position is based at Sanlam Head Office in Bellville therefore interested candidates need to be available for assessments and interviews which will be based at the location mentioned above.
- The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 8 ka November 2019