Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
RFID-Experts Africa - Durbanville, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Marketing
Closing date yi 21 ka February 2020
- The Agricultural Company is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Administrator who is willing to work hard and grow with the company.
- The Marketing Administrator will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that will allow for the successful completion of planned marketing/sales programs and activities.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for undertaking the daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities.
- Grade 12
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or a Related Field
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans
- Computer Literate
- Valid driver’s licence
- 2 years + experience in an office environment
- Knowledge of General Office Administration
- Knowledge of Agricultural Industry/Understanding of livestock markets
- Knowledge of marketing & sales concepts and applications
- Digital marketing (Website, Social Media, Content Generation)
- Lead generation
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Accuracy skills
- Good marketing skills
- Good networking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Time Management
- Initiating action
- Result orientated
- Assist with organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend to them in order to facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Assist with writing and creating marketing literature (brochures, press releases, digital, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Handling travel arrangements for the marketing department, scheduling meetings, training and organising data and gathering information.
- Do market research and employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication and attend weekly production meetings representing the marketing & sales department
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support the marketing manager, sales representatives, production manager (tags), and key account manager in organising various projects/events.
- Attend to client walk-in’s, the public and to the switchboard
- Responsible for attending to customer calls received and emailing enquiries regarding RFID-Expert products and services
- Lead generation and connecting potential customers to the relevant sales agent
- Manage the CRM System
- Monitor and update social media pages and the website with relevant up to date content
- Manage the Marketing calendar and organise the attendance of trade shows including display, stall design, branding, and layout.
- Responsible for finalising potential transactions by assisting consultants with quotations and follow ups
- Reporting: Marketing (budget and spend), Sales (actual vs budget) and Sales Rep (Sales, cost & regional analysis).
- Assist with, prepare and deliver promotional presentations