Legal Graduate Programme
PSG - Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship | Law
Closing date yi 31st ka December 2021
- PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services.
- Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry. The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in the following:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Law
- Bachelor of Laws
- Average of 65% and above.
Skills & Competencies
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail.
- A 12 month graduate opportunity
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry.
- If you meet the minimum requirements, you can apply below. Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme.
- PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups and we encourage people with disability to apply.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 13 ka May 2020