Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Assistant Food and Beverage Manager Cape Town
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Position responsible for assigned food and beverage/culinary operations.
- Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals.
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years’ experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management,
- Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1-year experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
- Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
- Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
- Uses coaching skills throughout the property.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns. Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
- Understands the brand's service culture.
- Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
- Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
- Follows up to ensure complaints have been addressed to the guest's satisfaction.
- Develops a relationship with all guests to build repeated clientele internally and externally.
- Additional Responsibilities as Assigned
- Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
- Assists GM as needed with annual Quality audit.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 9 ka October 2019