Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Perishable Products Export Control Board - Citrusdal, Western Cape
Full-Time | Agriculture
Closing date yi 18 ka February 2020
- The Operations Department has a vacancies for 2 Inspectors to conduct inspection of products and equipment according to standard protocols as prescribed through PPECB’s legislative mandate.
- A National Diploma in an agricultural or food science discipline.
- National Certificate: Perishable Produce Export Technology would be advantageous.
- Competence and practical experience of products inspected in the relevant region i.e. Citrus, Grapes, Container Loading Tablet Technology will be an advantage.
- A valid code 08 driving license and own reliable vehicle is a requirement for doing the job.
Skills & Competencies
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- The ability to work independently and / or with minimum supervision.
- Inspect and certify perishable products.
- Inspect the handling, storage and transport of perishable products.
- Ensure the correct application of quality management systems, BMS procedures and working instructions.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- Build and maintain good relations with PPECB clients.
- Communicate with various clients on own specific task and outcome of decisions.
- Participate in the relief duty roster.
- Accept the responsibility of continuous self-improvement in their area of responsibility