Maintenance Planner - (961)
Peninsula Beverages Company - Parow, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Engineering
Closing date yi 4th ka July 2022
- Clients specify their needs regarding maintenance to the Maintenance Planner.
- The MP in turn manages and updates the computer-based maintenance planning system.
- MP issues maintenance plans, diarise and monitor maintenance and sends reminders to clients. In this regard deals with scheduled maintenance and unscheduled requests.
- Renders support to Storeman, i.e. assist in control of stock-taking.
- Support implementation and maintenance of computerised maintenance management systems.
- Minimum 3-year National Diploma preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical/ Electrical Trade Test
- Experience with CMMS (Computer Management Maintenance Systems) an advantage
- At least 4-5 years' experience in a maintenance/production environment
- Experience in site and building maintenance would be an advantage
- Maintain the planned maintenance system
- Design maintenance schedules for new equipment
- Lead Team
- Financial Management
- Support stores stock-taking process
- SHEQ Responsibilities
- Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages is committed to the creation of an employee base which is broadly representative of our country's demographics and meets employment equity targets.
- All appointments will be made in support of this policy.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 23 ka June 2022