Parliament of the Republic of South Africa - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 1st ka July 2022
- The successful candidate will monitor and manage the consistent representation of the Parliament brand including developing the corporate identity requirements, monitoring implementation thereof, supporting communication stakeholder segmentation, providing support for Parliamentary events and to establish and manage the Parliamentary Contact Centre and the online and in Situ Gift Shop.
Bachelor's Degree in Communication/Marketing/Public Relations or an equivalent qualification (NQF Level 7).
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge and understanding of the role and functions of Parliament.
- Knowledge and understanding of engaging various external stakeholders and stakeholder group.
- Sound knowledge of the development and implementation of branding and marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of communications protocols, industry standards and best practices and governance within public sector environment.
- Knowledge of Events, Liaison and Protocol Management within the public sector environment.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement high-profile activities which enhance Parliament's image.
- Ability to manage the branding of Parliament.
- Good knowledge of Call Centre Management, practices and systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven management skill & project management skills.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to work extraordinary hours.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Manage Parliamentary Corporate Branding and Profiling.
- Branding and Image Support for all Parliamentary Events Call and Visitors Centre Management.
- Branding and Image Support for all Parliamentary Events.
- Management of the Parliamentary Contact Centre.
- Communications Stakeholder Management and Segmentation Support.
- Operational Planning and Reporting.
- Financial Management.
- Human Resources Management.
- To apply go to www.parliament.gov.za and click on Careers.
- Register your profile on the iRecruitment system.
- You will be required to update your profile with all the relevant and necessary information relating to your personal particulars highlighting and documenting your work experience, qualifications and skills acquired.
- Please attach certified copies of all your qualification certificates, ID and 3 contactable referees.
- Applicants that have not attached these copies will not be considered.
- Apply for the position of interest and follow the necessary steps on the system.
- Ensure you complete the assessment.
- Click FINISH. Parliament reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- All appointments are subject to relevant security clearance and qualification checks.
- The successful candidate will be expected to sign a performance agreement.
- R478 824
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 15 ka June 2022