Graduate Trainee: Professional Cookery
Parliament of the Republic of South Africa - Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship | Government
Closing date yi 14 ka May 2021
- Diploma: Professional Cookery
Skills & Competencies
- Results Driven.
- Ownership & Accountability.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Planning & Organising.
- Communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Constitution.
- The role and functions of Parliament.
- Parliamentary protocol & Ethics.
- Parliamentary Laws policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal and organisational effectiveness.
- Self - leadership.
- Training in area of specialisation – eg. Procedural Services; Research Services; Legal Services.
- Parliament reserves the right not to make an appointment. All appointments are subject to relevant security clearance and qualification checks. The successful candidate will be expected to sign a performance agreement
How to apply
- To apply go to www.parliament.gov.za and click on Careers.
- Register your profile on the iRecruitment system. You will be required to update your profile with all the relevant and necessary information relating to your personal particulars highlighting and documenting your work experience, qualifications and skills acquired. Please attach certified copies of all your qualification certificates, ID and 3 contactable referees. Applicants that have not attached these copies will not be considered.
- Apply for the position of interest and follow the necessary steps on the system.
- Ensure you complete the assessment.
- Click FINISH.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 6 ka May 2021