Parliament of the Republic of South Africa - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 4th ka February 2022
- Responsible for providing second line desktop support to end users.
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 with A+/MCSE and three years' experience in a relevant position.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge and understanding of Institutional computing infrastructure.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Sound administrative skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to exercise discretion.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills in desktop environment.
- Advantage: (a) A diploma or Degree in IT or related experience. (b) Knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Second line maintenance and support on ICT hardware.
- Second line maintenance and application software support.
- Chamber Support.
- Assist with First line Customer Support.
- To apply go to www.parliament.gov.za and click on Careers.
- Register your profile on the iRecruitment system.
- You will be required to update your profile with all the relevant and necessary information relating to your personal particulars highlighting and documenting your work experience, qualifications and skills acquired.
- Please attach certified copies of all your qualification certificates, ID and 3 contactable referees.
- Applicants that have not attached these copies will not be considered.
- Apply for the position of interest and follow the necessary steps on the system.
- Ensure you complete the assessment.
- Click FINISH. Parliament reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- All appointments are subject to relevant security clearance and qualification checks.
- The successful candidate will be expected to sign a performance agreement.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 18 ka January 2022