New Somerset Hospital Administrative Officer: Support Services Green Point, Cape Town
Closing date yi 29 ka November 2019
- Grade 12/Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification plus competencies.
- Appropriate experience in Support Service and Contract Management.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Health Care Risk Waste Regulation, 2013, Human Resource Policies, Disciplinary Code and Procedures.
- Excellent report-writing skills and the ability to motivate and train staff.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Manage the environmental hygiene services within the hospital, including service delivery outputs (i.e. Integrated Medical and Domestic Waste Disposal Management, Porters, Cleaning within Clinical and Non-clinical areas and Cleaning of External Grounds).
- Manage and oversee Contract Management i.e. Cleaning, Waste management, and any other adhoc contract services.
- Manage and oversee Porters, Linen services, Registry & transport, Switchboard/telecom services, gardening service, pest control.
- Effective and efficient Human Resource Management e.g. recruitment and selection process, performance management system, leave management, disciplinary procedures, grievance procedures, Project Management, Training and Development of staff.
- Provide relieve duty in the absence of the Assistant Director (Support Services) and provide support to Supervisor.
- Conduct compliance checks with regard to National Core Standards, Internal Policies and Practices.
Inherent Requirements of the Job
- Valid (Code B/EB) driver’s licence.
- R 257 508 per annum - R 303 339 per annum Annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 8 ka November 2019