Mustek Limited - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 23rd ka May 2022
- The Clerk in the Logistics Department is primarily responsible for general logistics functions, such us correctly releasing stock to clients.
- At the front counter, the job purpose is providing excellent customer service, to greet customers and answer their questions in a friendly, conversational manner.
- Communicate effectively with other members of staff and maintain a professional attitude even in the face of challenges, such as an irate client.
- Strive to provide customers with the best experience possible and work to solve problems quickly.
- 2 years’ clerical/dispatch/stock control experience
Skills & Competencies
- Good knowledge of stock control requirements
- Customer focused
- Efficiently and accurately check all stock received in the Logistics Department.
- Assist with offloading of courier deliveries, checking all boxes for damage and endorsing waybill accordingly.
- Accurate shelving of stock in the correct locations for collection or delivery.
- Ensuring that all stock is handled in the safest possible manner, to avoid any possible damage.
- Greet customers and answer their questions in a friendly, conversational manner.
- Assist sales staff with enquiries regarding progress of deliveries or collections, communicating effectively and professionally at all times.
- Reference #: Clerk: Logistics (Cape Town)
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 9 ka May 2022