Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Enrolled Nurse Trainees (2 Posts)
Mediclinic - George, Western Cape
In-Service | Nursing
Closing date yi 21 ka February 2020
- Enrolled Nurse - Development Opportunity with 3 month training to ensure readiness for a Mediclinic Hospital.
- This is a development opportunity wherein successful qualified Enrolled Nurse candidates, will undergo a 3-month training course to ensure their readiness to work within a Mediclinic Southern African hospital.
- Enrolled Nurses wishing to join private healthcare, or coming from non- acute hospital facilities are also welcome to apply.
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit
- Knowledge of the Scientific Nursing Process.
- Sound knowledge of nursing activities and procedures as per Scope of Practice.
- Displays a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively with team members.
- Maintains respectful work relationships and interpersonal effectiveness. Displays a concern for excellence in achieving results.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs.
- Delivers basic quality patient care.
- Adheres to Patients' Rights at all times.
- Prevents and reports medico-legal risks.
- Support the control of stock and equipment in accordance with Mediclinic policy.
- Identifies and addresses own continuous professional development (CPD) needs.
- Provides holistic learner support to learners and new employees.
- Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy. Quality client care principles maintained.