Hospitality Management Internship
Marriott International - Cape Town, Western Cape
In-Service | Hospitality
Closing date ayichazwanga
- We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand.
- If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
- Westin Cape Town is offering a Traineeship opportunity to suitably qualified candidates who is committed to the process with a positive, professional disposition.
- Grade 12
- Valid South African Identity document
- Registered student within the Hospitality field of studies
- In-service letter from the relevant Tertiary Institution
- Ability to read, write and speak professionally in the English language
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays and as per operational requirements
- The successful candidates will be exposed to different aspects of the business and expected to support and assist the operational requirements of the assigned department.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer.
- We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.
- We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 10 ka April 2021