Knysna Municipality Law Enforcement Officers: Traffic Section X9 Knysna
Closing date yi 22 ka October 2019
- Grade 12
- Law Enforcement Certificate
- SAPS clearance certificate
- Code B driver licence
- Be physically fit and be able to deal with conflict situations
- Good communication skills
- Punctual and prepared to work overtime if and when required
- Assist Traffic Officers in marches, crowd control, etc
- Visible policing of tourist sites to prevent minor offences
- Inspecting and investigating problem area’s and enforce Municipal By-Laws
- Patrolling of Beaches, point duty and supervise parking attendants
- Assist with the control of animals on public roads
- To perform any other work related duties as requested from time to time
DIRECTION TO CANDIDATES:
- All applicants MUST complete a Knysna Municipality application form (cofa).
- Applications must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV with certified copies of qualifications (not older than 3 months), copies of training, experience, competency and previous employment record.
- Canvassing for appointment is strictly prohibited and any confirming thereof will disqualify the candidate.
- Application forms are obtainable from Reception at the Main Municipal Offices in Clyde Street, Knysna and the Municipal
- website: www.knysna.gov.za.
- Fax Number (044) 3026333.
- Correspondence will ONLY be entered into with shortlisted candidates.
- Should candidates not be contacted within three months after the closing date, they may accept their application as unsuccessful.
Dr SW VATALA MUNICIPAL MANAGER
Email: Apply kwi website yale company
- Completed applications should be forwarded to the Human Resource Department, P O Box 21, Knysna, 6570
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 9 ka October 2019