Employee Relations Officer
KFC - Somerset West, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Human Resources
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Ensure effective, fair, and objective employee relations with consideration of our culture and value principles and build positive relationships by means of effective communication, preventative discipline, guidance and support.
- Relevant undergraduate degree or diploma in HR / IR / Employee Relations / Industrial Psychology
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Valid South African ID
- Hybrid position - own reliable transport and willing to travel on a regular basis.
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication & administrative skills.
Skills & Competencies
- Employee relations, labour legislation and dispute resolution.
- Service excellence with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- All disciplinary action initiatives & all aspects of hearing.
- Conflict resolution and experience with arbitrations at CCMA or Bargaining Council.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply appropriate legislations, guidelines, regulations, policies, procedures, and practices.
- Thorough understanding of dispute resolution.
- Detail and task orientated, pro-active, self-managed with excellent time management abilities.
- Positive, go-getter attitude and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- All aspects of disciplinary enquiries, including chairing hearings with consideration of turnaround times.
- All administrative aspects of employee relations and weekly reporting.
- Conciliations & Arbitrations at CCMA and relevant Bargaining Council.
- Attending to and resolving grievances.
- In-restaurant support to employees.
- Preventative Discipline.
- We are committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging and will make an appointment in line with these objectives. If you meet the above requirements, please kindly send your CV.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 18 ka June 2022