Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Junior Brand Manager on Johnson's Baby
- Manages a brand/s or segment of significant brand with some support from line manager.
- Drives market/consumer research and competitive intelligence gathering initiatives and uses insights to develop short to mid-term plans for key brands.
- With some support from line manager, plans, co-ordinates and drives business planning, brand management, brand planning, market research, new product development and roll out and business performance tracking.
- Drives the development and execution of brand plans against key objectives with a view to delivering against the financial and market share commitments.
- Leads within scope of role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field and 2+ years related experience
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate consumer feedback into actionable consumer insights
- Ability to handle complexity, with an agile, flexible approach
- Willingness to learn and forge internal and external relationships
- Ability to make sound judgements, demonstrates Credo values.
- Takes initiative / ownership – a self-motivated team player
- Demonstrates commitment to Quality and Compliance
- With some support from line manager, gathers market and consumer insights required for key brands.
- Applies market and competitor information to prepare short to mid-term brand objectives.
- With some support from their line manager, develops and delivers brand strategy ensuring the brand’s vision and strategic imperatives are aligned to the overarching business / category strategy.
- Develops and delivers consumer relevant brand marketing mixes (value proposition, product and packaging, communication and promotion) that drive growth and deliver value. With the guidance of their line manger, collaborates with regional teams where such marketing mixes deviate from global brand directives.
- With some support from line manager, develops annual brand marketing plans that will deliver NTS, GP, and brand contribution requirements.
- Ensures implementation of the annual brand marketing plan and its components ensuring NTS, GP, and brand contribution requirements are met
- Develop sustainable and meaningful brand product pipelines.
- With some support from line manager, delivers brand NPD projects on time and in full, ensuring NTS and GP aspirations are met.
- Builds effective working relationships with (1) internal work partners / cross functional teams (Customer, Supply Chain, Project Team, R&D, Prof Marketing, GFO, other clusters) and (2) external work partners and agencies.
- Accountability for financial / P&L performance of brand (top line and bottom line).
- Accountability for market performance of brand/segment of responsibility.
- Acquire knowledge of the Quality Management System that have been deployed at the SSA Marketing Company and the relevant Quality System Procedures that are applicable to the job through inclusion of related processes and procedures in individual training plan. Maintain 100 % adherence to training plan timelines and ensure appropriate application of relevant Quality and Compliance processes and procedures to the job. Report any non-compliances or deviations to the Business Quality & Compliance Head.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 8 ka April 2020